Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Taylor Hudson's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

network founder!

"cool!  I'll do that!:]"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 25, 2011 to Your Favorite Newer Classic Rock Inspired Bands?

28 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Ed

network founder!

"I saw BC Woman said this as well but I like the Sheepdogs as well! :]"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 24, 2011 to Your Favorite Newer Classic Rock Inspired Bands?

28 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Ed

"I don't know of any other good ones, but I too like that one from The Glee Project. …"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 20, 2011 to Blackbird covers

8 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Debbie D.

network founder!

"Hahaha!! YES!!"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 19, 2011 to Poll: Worst Rock Bands Today? Long Live Classic Rock!

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

network founder!

"I think Jim Morriosn was clearly both, but a poetic genius at the heart.  I know som…"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 17, 2011 to Jim Morrison - Poetic Genius or Drunken Womanizer?

17 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by ZEPFAN17

"Don't know if this counts as classic rock but for brawny paper towels, the totally r…"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 16, 2011 to Rock songs in Commercials

7 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by richard yanick

network founder!

"My friends dragged me to a Bruno Mars concert last year, and there was this guy who…"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 16, 2011 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

network founder!

"One of my great great aunts knew and socialized with Elvis when she was young.  I ca…"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 16, 2011 to 'I've Hung out with the Band' - Which Rockers Have You Met?

42 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Raymond

network founder!

"I can't stand listening to Lincoln Park..or however you spell it!  Kings of Leon is…"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 16, 2011 to Poll: Worst Rock Bands Today? Long Live Classic Rock!

62 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Jack Azz

"This may be weird, but to me, some of the best songs are the truly depressing ones b…"

Taylor Hudson replied Dec 16, 2011 to What's the saddest or most depressive song classic rock song?

32 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Taylor Hudson

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!