Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

Rachael Green's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"Thanks Mike, I enjoyed reading your article. I disagree with you Amstell, Morrison h…"

Rachael Green replied Aug 14, 2012 to Jim Morrison: The Greatest Frontman of All-Time

48 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Joanne Glasspoole

"We always played classic rock for the kids, so they know the music, but that didn't…"

Rachael Green replied May 3, 2012 to Are your kids going down the wrong musical path?

13 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Z Rocker

Expert Rocker

"The unknown Soldier........cause I'm all about The Doors!"

Rachael Green replied Apr 24, 2012 to Hey just posted a great anti-war song on here by Country Joe and the Fish....what's your favorite anti-war song?

12 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Andy Taylor

Expert Rocker

"One Tin Soldier, Coven"

Rachael Green replied Apr 24, 2012 to Hey just posted a great anti-war song on here by Country Joe and the Fish....what's your favorite anti-war song?

12 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Andy Taylor

"Crocodile Rock, Elton John"

Rachael Green replied Feb 25, 2012 to I need help finding songs for...

14 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by miranda levine

Expert Rocker

"Yeah, I'm with you on the leather pants! His autograph would sweet too!!"

Rachael Green replied Jan 23, 2012 to IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY KIND OF SOUVENIR FROM A CLASSIC ROCK ARTIST OR GROUP WHAT WOULD IT BE ?

37 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Mark Matteliano

Expert Rocker

"Your welcome!"

Rachael Green replied Jan 18, 2012 to DO YOU LIKE COMIC MUSIC PARODIES ? WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE ?

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Rachael Green

Expert Rocker

"The only one I've seen is jimmy fallons Reading Rainbow. I think he did a pretty goo…"

Rachael Green replied Jan 18, 2012 to DO YOU LIKE COMIC MUSIC PARODIES ? WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE ?

4 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Rachael Green

Expert Rocker

"Yes it is!"

Rachael Green replied Dec 3, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

Expert Rocker

"I was going to say aimee. Love that song. But wasn't sure it qualified since the ban…"

Rachael Green replied Dec 3, 2011 to WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ONE HIT WONDER SONG OF THE 60's OR 70's ?

82 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by mickeymills

RSS

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!