Classic Rockers Network

Classic Rock Fan Community: Led Zep, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Doors & More

David P.'s Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

Expert Rocker

"Nice photos Susan. I actually lived for about 3 years in Paris and I "attended" some…"

David P. replied Dec 13, 2011 to Jim Morrison's 68th Anniversary

2 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Susan

Expert Rocker

"Hi, I am sorry for the late reply but sadly I've been extremely busy with work. To a…"

David P. replied Oct 19, 2011 to The Doors Live At The Warehouse, New Orleans 1970 the last show

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Bob Leonard

Expert Rocker

"London Fog is really something yes, and apparently it's official confirmed by the ba…"

David P. replied Oct 5, 2011 to The Doors Live At The Warehouse, New Orleans 1970 the last show

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Bob Leonard

Expert Rocker

"Yeah Dallas it's pretty nice as well, but the audio from that one has surfaced some…"

David P. replied Oct 5, 2011 to The Doors Live At The Warehouse, New Orleans 1970 the last show

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Bob Leonard

Expert Rocker

"Actually I think they weren't too interested in doing crazy stuff to the photos, i t…"

David P. replied Oct 5, 2011 to Some rare Doors and Jim Morrison photos.

4 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Billy Burns

Expert Rocker

"Yeah, it's funny cause I actually heard that comment before. Unfortunately of The Do…"

David P. replied Oct 5, 2011 to Rare images: The Doors and The Byrds - Double Bill Whiskey May 1967 PART 2

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by David P.

Expert Rocker

"Hi Jim,   I just uploaded a few more shots, you can check it at http://www.classicro…"

David P. replied Oct 5, 2011 to Rare images: The Doors and The Byrds - Double Bill Whiskey May 1967

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Jim Cherry

Expert Rocker

"I was born 6 years after Jim's death so would be impossible to catch myself back the…"

David P. replied Sep 20, 2011 to If you could go back in time for The Doors..

6 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by David P.

Expert Rocker

"I have a few more pics from that show, not as good quality and mostly of The Byrds b…"

David P. replied Sep 20, 2011 to Rare images: The Doors and The Byrds - Double Bill Whiskey May 1967

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Jim Cherry

Expert Rocker

"Hi Jim. Yes, it's always nice to get something "new" from The Doors,I wish the lost…"

David P. replied Sep 20, 2011 to The Doors Hollywood Bowl 68 - The Real Don Steele Show,93 KHJ Boss Radio L.A Concert Promos

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by David P.

RSS

Featured CRN Content!

The True Definition of Classic Rock!

Come debate the true definition of classic rock!

List of Great Classic Rock Cover Bands To See
Relive your classic rock favorite bands with these great cover bands.

© 2024   Created by Rich Page.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

News: Check out our full concert videos Led Zep, The Who, Hendrix and more!